Tool & Die Making, Lathe & Milling Coaching Centres/Training Institutes in Kerala
Institute : Keltron Toolroom Research and Training Centre (KELTRAC)
Institute Profile : Keltron Tool room Research & Training Centre (KELTRAC), sponsored by Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (KELTRON) and Department of Industries, Government of Kerala is an autonomous society registered under Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Act 1955. KELTRAC is to make available, a state-of-the-art facility for research, development and training in tooling, computer aided design & modeling. Designed to be a center for excellence, KELTRAC will also address education & research aspects for metal working techniques and processes.
The Governments of India and Kerala are jointly contributing to this venture, which will have an investment of Rs.150 million (US $ 3.1 million), initially.
Website : http://www.keltrac.org/
* Diploma in Tool & Die Making (DTDM) - 4 Year
* Diploma in Manufacturing Technology (DMT) - 3 Year
* Post Diploma in Tool Design (PDTD) - 1 Year
* Post Diploma in Tool Engineering (PDTE) - 1 Year
* Post Diploma in CAD / CAM (PDCC) - 6 Months
* Post Diploma in Quality Management (PDQM) - 6 Months
* Certificate Course in Tool & Die Making (CTDM) - 6 Months
* CNC Part Programming – Lathe & Milling - 4 Weeks
* CNC Machine Operation - Lathe & Milling - 4 Weeks
* CNC Electric Discharge Machining (Spark Erosion) - 4 Weeks
* CNC Electric Discharge Machining (Wire Cut) - 4 Weeks
* Conventional Machining & Fitting - 4 Weeks
* Advance Metrology With Cmm - 4 Weeks
* Inplant/Industrial Training - 4 Weeks
Address : Keltron Toolroom Research & Training Centre(KELTRAC)
Keltron Complex, Aroor - 688534.
Phone : 0478 - 2871405,2871406